Relocating to a new base and community is a normal part of military life. However, this can be a stressful experience even for those who’ve done it multiple times. Your Military & Family Readiness Center has a Relocation Assistance Program which is part of a large network of resource partners that are available to help make every PCS move go as smooth as possible. Regardless whether you’re arriving or departing, we’re here to help you. If you have questions or would like additional information about the Hill AFB Relocations Assistance Program please call us at (801) 777-4681.
- Base Newcomer Orientation
- First Term Airman Newcomer Orientation (FTAN)
- Hill Executive Leadership Level Orientation (HELLO)
- Relocation literature, handouts, and resources
- Sponsorship Program Resources
Whether you’re moving overseas or across the country, you’ll want to get to know your new community using the Military Installations information tool. Through this site you can learn all about military installations as well as the surrounding communities. Here are just a few examples of the information available to you:
- Compare the cost of living and other statistics between communities
- Locate available jobs and quality schools
- Explore neighborhoods
- Use salary comparison tools and moving calculators
Get moving with even more helpful resources:
Mon – Tue
0730 – 1630
0730 – 1330
Thu – Fri
0730 – 1630
Sat – Sun
Closed all AFMC Family Days and Federal Holidays.
5837 D Ave Bldg. 150
How are we doing?
Fill out a survey on Military & Family Readiness Center here.