Military Personnel Section

Did you know that you can make a CAC/ID Card appointment online using your personal computer? Go to to make an appointment.

Retirees and military dependents may come in on a walk-in basis during regular office hours for ID cards. Military dependents must either have their sponsor present or the sponsor must fill out a DD Form 1172 and submit to DEERS beforehand. For more information, please visit the RAPIDS self-service site listed above.

Civilian employee dependent ID cards (DBIDS cards) are no longer being issued. More information can be found by calling 777-6143. 

The military personnel section is closed on all Federal holidays and AFMC family days.

CAC/ID Cards: Mon - Fri 0730-1630
Customer Support: Mon - Fri 0900-1630
Career Development: Mon - Fri 0900-1630
Force Management: Mon - Fri 0900-1630
Hour Notes: 
Closed on all Federal holidays and AFMC family days
7437 6th Street Bldg. 430