Our comfortable Mountain View Inn is centrally located in the heart of Hill AFB with 140 rooms. Within our lodging inventory we have distinguished visitor suites, visitor quarters and transitional lodging facilities. Base services are within walking distance of most rooms including the Base Exchange, Shopette, Commissary, banks, Child Development Center, base restaurants, and The Landing, our Air Force consolidated club. In just a short drive from the Inn, visitors can be skiing, hiking, boating, climbing or shopping, dining, strolling a museum or seeing a film. We welcome you as our guest.
- Front Desk-DSN 777-1844 or (801) 777-1844, FAX (801) 775-2014
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Dedicated front desk customer service representatives
- Priority 1 Reservations can be made as soon as requirement is known
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Air Force and Navy Lodging Link
|TLF (1 & 2 bedroom units)||$63.00|
|TLF (3 bedroom units)||$70.00|
- Fantastic housekeeping and maintenance staff
- Voicemail/wakeup call service in all rooms
- Fitness room with aerobic equipment available
- Laundry room located in all buildings – laundry detergent and fabric softener available for purchase
- Complimentary hot beverages located at the front desk
- Local souvenirs and gifts available for purchase at the front desk
- Food, beverage, and toiletries at the front desk.
- Business Center with high-speed Internet access, copier, and fax machine (free of charge)
- Mountain View Inn is completely "wireless”. We now have wireless internet in all our rooms.
HELPP BASKETS – Hill Essential Lodging PCS Programs Gift Baskets for our inbound PCS families contain necessary items for the first few days stay with us for only $25. The baskets contain eggs, Cheerios, milk, orange juice, fruit, lunch meat, bread, chips and condiments.
VIP BASKETS – VIP Baskets are available in three sizes and are priced at $10, $20, or $30 depending on the contents. Items available include candy bar, cookies, chip snack, popcorn, candy, bottled water, soda, postcards, playing cards, and juice!
"HELPP and VIP baskets must be ordered during normal duty hours, Monday through Friday and must be ordered 24 hours in advance."
We look forward to welcoming your pet (cats and dogs only) and look forward to meeting them. They can stay with you and your family when you PCS. We have pet friendly family rooms available to meet your needs. Reserve now as there are a limited number of pet TLFs available. There is a limit of two pets per unit and you must present current health certificates and proof of rabies vaccination (within one year) when you check-in. There is an additional fee of $10 per night for the pet rooms.
We have a pet park located adjacent to our Youth Center at 7700 6th Street. It’s fully fenced with some pet statuary to keep your furry friend company.
Lodging Space Policy
Need a break? Got family visiting and no room to house them? You can now book lodging rooms on a space available basis normally up to thirty days in advance for a maximum of seven days depending on availability. You can also book reservations for the holiday season (November and December) at any time for a maximum of 14 days (depending on availability). Book now for all of those relatives coming for the holiday!