Mountain View Inn
Our comfortable Mountain View Inn is centrally located in the heart of Hill AFB with 107 rooms. Within our lodging inventory we have distinguished visitor suites, visitor quarters and transitional lodging facilities. Base services are within walking distance of most rooms including the Base Exchange, Shopette, Commissary, banks, Child Development Center, base restaurants, and The Landing, our Air Force consolidated club. In just a short drive from the Inn, visitors can be skiing, hiking, boating, climbing, shopping, dining, strolling a museum or seeing a film. We welcome you as our guest!
Our Check-In and service desk is located in The Landing at 7420 W Miller Street Bldg. 450.
- Fantastic housekeeping and maintenance staff
- Voicemail/wakeup call service in all rooms
- Fitness room with aerobic equipment available
- Laundry room located in all buildings – laundry detergent and fabric softener available for purchase
- Complimentary hot beverages located at the front desk
- Food, beverage, and toiletries at the front desk in The Landing.
- Business Center with high-speed Internet access, copier, and fax machine (free of charge)
- Mountain View Inn is completely “wireless”. We now have wireless internet in all our rooms.
- Front Desk DSN 777-1844 or (801) 777-1844, FAX (801) 775-2014
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Dedicated front desk customer service representatives located at The Landing
- Priority 1 Reservations can be made as soon as requirement is known
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Air Force and Navy Lodging Link
|Visiting Officer Quarters/Visiting Quarters||$84.00|
|Temporary Lodging Facilities (TLF)||$93.00|
|Distinguished Visiting Quarters||$94.00|
|Large Distinguished Visiting Quarters||$95.00|
Open 24/7, including holidays and AFMC Family Days.
Check-In located at 7420 W Miller Street Bldg. 450 inside The Landing.
How are we doing?
Fill out a survey on Mountain View Inn here.
Guest Services Directory
We look forward to welcoming your pet (cats and dogs only) and look forward to meeting them. They can stay with you and your family when you PCS. We have pet friendly family rooms available to meet your needs. Reserve now as there are a limited number of pet TLFs available. There is a limit of two pets per unit and you must present current health certificates and proof of rabies vaccination (within one year) when you check-in. There is an additional fee of $10 per night for the pet rooms.
No aggressive pets allowed. Per housing requirements, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, etc. in addition to reptiles, rodents, ferrets, hedgehogs, skunks, rats, raccoons, squirrels, potbellied pigs, monkeys, arachnids, or any farm animals will not be allowed to stay in Lodging under any circumstances. Management cannot waive this requirement. (AFI 32-6001 18.104.22.168)
We have a pet park located adjacent to our Youth Center at 7700 6th Street. It’s fully fenced with some pet statuary to keep your furry friend company.
Lodging Space Policy
Need a break? Got family visiting and no room to house them? You can now book lodging rooms on a space available basis normally up to thirty days in advance for a maximum of seven days depending on availability. You can also book reservations for the holiday season (November and December) at any time for a maximum of 14 days (depending on availability). Book now for all of those relatives coming for the holiday!