25 Days of Winter Giveaways On "Hill FSS" Facebook
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for 25 Days of Winter Giveaways!! We've got gift cards, tools, housewares, and more!
25 Days of Winter Giveaways Rules and Information
- Must have a valid DoD ID to participate.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Must be local to Hill Air Force Base.
- Must have access to enter Hill AFB.
- Entries will be accepted from 0001 to 2359 the day of the giveaway.
- Winners must “Like ‘Hill FSS’ Facebook page and complete the comment/task of the day to be eligible to win.
- Winners will be announced the following morning at 0900. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday winners will be announced Monday morning at 0900.
- Winners can only win once during “25 Days of Winter Giveaways” per year.
- Winner’s Last name associated with the contest drawing must match DoD ID in order to claim their prize.
- Winners have 48 hours to claim their prize from the time of the notification. Claim prize by messaging Hill FSS Facebook, commenting on the notification post, or by calling 801-775-2084.
- Prizes will only be picked up at 75 FSS Marketing Office during the pick up hours of Monday - Friday, 0830-1500, except on Federal Holidays and AFMC Family Days
- Winners have 10 Business days to pick up their prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
- Photo Contest Disclaimer: By submitting your entry, you are giving the 75th FSS the rights to publish your photo for the use of 75th FSS promotions relating to this contest.
- Ticket Promotion Disclaimer: The practice of selling tickets (free or discounting specifically for DoD ID card holders) for profit is not permitted. If an individual is found to have sold or has intent of selling said tickets for profit, the individual will be banned from any contests or promotions provided by the 75 FSS indefinitely. No Federal endorsements of sponsors intended.
- No federal endorsement of sponsor(s) intended. This give-a-way is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Hill FSS, not Facebook.