The vSummit will broadcast via the Department of the Air Force (DAF) EFMP Facebook page, www.facebook.com/AirForceEFMP.
During the 2020 vSummit you’ll hear from Senior Department of the Air Force leaders as well as:
- Ms. Tami Nelson, Highly Qualified Expert for Transformation at Headquarters Air Force Directorate of Manpower, Personnel and Services
- Ms. Tammy Hern, Exceptional Assignment Programs Division Chief at the Air Force’s Personnel Center
- Lt Col Jennifer Cowie, Air Force Community Readiness Policy Analyst, Headquarters Air Force Services
- The improvements made to EFMP as a result of feedback from families
- New processes and initiatives regarding: Legal Service, Respite Care, Referral Management, Special Education Initiatives, Medical Trends Process and more
Do you have a question or concern? Prior to the vSummit you can direct message on the DAF EFMP Facebook page www.facebook.com/AirForceEFMP using the “Send Message” feature to submit questions, concerns, or ideas.
AND during the vSummit, you can ask your questions directly!
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you – virtually! – on October 21st at 8am MST for the EFMP vSummit.
See you then!